New Investigative Releases
Fast, Discreet Shipping
The Micro Stick Audio Recorder features a high-sensitivity, voice-tuned microphone & 576-hour digital recorder, all in a tiny device about the size of a pack of gum.
- Records voice from up to 50 feet away
- Records up to 576 hours of audio
- Records when it hears sound for up to 6 weeks in Voice-Activated mode
- 3-day continuous record battery life with included battery pack
Simply set the recorder in the area you wish to monitor, and hit record - the high-gain, voice-tuned microphone in the Micro Stick Recorder will pickup sounds up to 50 feet away, even through fabric, clothing, or other light materials.
The recordings are super clear, with zero noise, and excellent audibility of voice. You can even connect the recorder to your computer and save your recordings in high-quality MP3 format.
Get professional quality results without spending thousands on professional audio recording equipment.
Most sensitive of the smaller recorders
Posted by Anthony M******** on Dec 8th 2017
At our agency we've tried a bunch of small voice recorders, and this one seems to have the highest sensitivity from a distance. For longer distance recording, we have to switch to a telescopic setup that involved more equipment.
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): Free
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.