Fast, Discreet Shipping
The Hidden Camera Phone Mount is a pro-grade surveillance tool that looks right at home in any vehicle.
The PV-PH10 looks and functions just like an ordinary cellphone mount, so riders won't know that a security camera is recording their actions in full 1080p HD resolution. Great for Uber and Lyft drivers, cab & shuttle drivers, delivery personnel, employers, and concerned parents.
- Designed for In-Vehicle Covert Surveillance
- 1/3" CMOS Image Sensor
- 1920 x 1080 Resolution at 30 fps
- 66° Field of View
- Date and Time Stamp (switchable)
- Supports up to 32GB microSD Cards
- Nearly undetectable
- 120-minute charge time
- 170 minutes of recording time with IR off, and 85 minutes of recording time with IR on
- Download recorded video or snapshots to your Windows or Mac PC for viewing
- Continuous or motion recording options
- LED indicator lights for easy setup
- Includes 16GB microSD card, USB cable, and suction mount
Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
Sensor Sensitivity: 0 lux with IRs on
Resolutions and Frame Rates: 1920 x 1080 at 30 fps, 1280 x 720 at 30 fps
Night Vision: Yes
Field of View: 66°
File Type: MOV
Recording Options: Continuous or motion
Date & Time Stamp: Yes
Power Input: 5 VDC
Power Consumption: 350-380 mA (IR off), +330 mA (IR on)
Charging Time: 120 minutes
Battery Power: 3.7 VDC, 1350 mA
Battery Life Continuous Recording: 170 minute (IR off) / 85 minutes (IR on)
Memory Card Support: Up to 32 GB microSD
Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.8 x 2.1 x 0.6" (173 x 53 x 15 mm)
Weight: 3 oz (85 g)
Package Weight: 1.8 lb
Box Dimensions: (LxWxH) 9.9 x 6.8 x 4.1"
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): Free
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.