Fast, Discreet Shipping
A complete hidden camera recorder inside an ordinary remote control.
With full HD 1080p resolution and PIR motion-activated recording mode, the LawMate PV-RC10FHD Remote Control Hidden Camera looks perfectly innocuous in most domestic and many professional settings.
The PV-RC10FHD is also known as the DVR271 from KJB Security Products.
- Non-Functioning Remote Control Hidden Camera
- Battery standby life up to 9 Days in Motion-Activated Mode
- Highly concealed lens – Ideal for Indoor surveillance
- Saves recordings to hidden Micro-SD card (included) - File Type .MOV, JPG
- 1/3” CMOS optical sensor with low-light 3.3 Lux F2.0
- 1080p or 720p recording resolution @ 30fps
- PIR motion activated recording mode with quick-start
- 66° angle of view
- Time and date stamp overlay (switchable)
- Connect to any PC or Mac to view, save videos, or remove Micro-SD card and view on most computers, TV's, etc
- Use as a nanny camera, for law enforcement, loss prevention, and more
- The high definition camera features a 1/3" progressive CMOS sensor and 4mm fixed lens optics for capturing high-quality video at a max HD resolution of 1920 x 1080. Video recordings are automatically saved if the rechargeable battery runs out of power while recording. The PV-RC10FHD supports PIR-triggered recording to minimize false recordings.
- LawMate PV-RC10FHD
- Lithium Ion battery
- USB Cable
- 16GB Micro SD Card
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): Free
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.