New Investigative Releases
Fast, Discreet Shipping
The CounterTeK Protect 1207i helps protect provides the ability to detect most intrusion and spying methods quickly and easily.Law Enforcement Grade Counter-Surveillance Device
Law Enforcement Grade Counter-Surveillance Tool
6 Channels of Detection for Different Protocols
6 Bar Graphs with 10-Segments each for Precision Location of Devices
Detects Bluetooth and Wi-Fi signals as well
Scans and Detects all 3 Wireless Frequences
Detects GPS, GSM, Bluetooth, 3G, Wi-Fi and Wireless Audio Devices
Detection Range is 30ft
Built in the United States
Includes One Year Warranty
The Protect 1207i can be used by engineers, counter-surveillance specialists or novice users as a reliable tool for tracing different digital transmissions such as GSM, CDMA, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and more. New methods of bugging and surveillance have left older detection devices useless, and the Protect 1207i handles a multitude of new frequencies all in one easy to use product.
The sensitivity of a common RF detector is spread along a wide frequency range, usually 3 or 6-7 GHz. A "classic" RF detector cannot detect weak or non-continuous signals (like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or Wi-Max) and signals like GSM and CDMA are even more difficult for the classic detector to find. The Protect 1207i exclusively uses pre-selector chips (saw filters) which attenuate all other signals except the desired ones. The Protect 1207i has 6 separate detection channels and can simultaneously detect 6 different kinds of transmissions at a distance much greater than any common RF detector.
- Portable device for the inspection and location of wireless sources
- Detection of GSM/CDMA/3G
- Detection of Bluetooth/Wi-Fi/Wi-Max
- Can be used for tracing both regular sources and illegal eavesdropping devices
- 6 bar graphs with 10-segments each, for accurate location of RF sources
- 4 modes: Silent, Vibration, Visual and Listen
- 2 levels of sensitivity (attenuation)
- Extra display shows which signal type has been detected
- Durable metallic body
- Microprocessor controlled
- Setup mode with selection the threshold level for vibration
Detect the following kinds of bugging devices
- GSM baby-monitors/GSM alarm/GSM bugs
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE/3G video cameras
- GSM Spy phones
- GPS Trackers
- Bluetooth bugging devices
- Spy phones with Bluetooth/Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi/Wi-Max bugging devices
- Wireless videocameras 2.4 Ghz
- Detection range is 30 feet
- 2 Antennas
- 2 Batteries size AAA
- Cleaning Cloth
- Screw driver
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): Free
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.