Are They Chatting or Cheating?
by Sheri Meyers
Whether you're the one who suspects your partner of cheating, or you're the one who's been engaging in a secret affair, Chatting or Cheating, is designed to take you step-by-step through the process of discovery, confrontation, confession, and healing.
Learn how to:
- Become "affair aware," and stop denying what's really going on.
- Identify the most common infidelity warning signs, breeding grounds, and relationship vulnerabilities.
- Gather the proper evidence and recognize the often subtle clues that your partner is cheating, so you can confront them in the right way and get to the truth as quickly as possible.
- Confess the truth without breaking your partner's heart.
- End the Affair, break the addiction, and stop the obsessing--specific, proven tips and strategies for eliminating unwanted thoughts, moving on, forgiving yourself and embarking on reconciliation with your primary partner.
- Survive the betrayal, heal your heart, and restore the trust, no matter how betrayed and angry you feel, or how impossible it may seem right now.
- Repair your relationship, revitalize your romance, create genuine intimacy, and safely love again.
The good news is that it doesn't have to be the disaster you imagine. Emotional Sex or physical infidelity doesn't need to lead to a break-up or divorce. When handled the right way, the aftermath of cheating can actually strengthen your primary relationship and bring you closer than ever before. Chatting or Cheating, takes you by the hand and guides you through each step required to save your relationship and make it even better than before. You can turn it around and fall in love again. Dr. Sheri Meyers shows you how.
You can recover and even thrive after an affair! Dr. Sheri shows you how.
Whether you are the cheater or the cheated, the betrayer or the betrayed, or just curious and wondering, this book will help you avert a crisis of INFIDELITY BEFORE it hits or SAVE your relationship if it already has.
In this book you'll learn how to:
- Recognize the difference between innocent chatting and cheating
- Identify the most common infidelity warning signs and breeding grounds
- Confront your cheating partner without losing your cool
- Confess the truth without breaking your partner's heart
- End the affair and stop the obsession
- Survive betrayal, heal your heart, and restore the trust
- Repair your relationship, revitalize your romance, and safely love again.
" A profound and powerful book that is a must-read for anyone wanting to protect your relationship, heal it if it's on shaky ground, or recover from the heartbreak of infidelity. 'Chatting or Cheating' will be the answer to many prayers." Barbara De Angelis Ph.D. #1 NY Times Bestselling Author, How Did I Get Here?
"Chatting or Cheating is a lifeline, giving hope and effective strategies that can help couples recover and rebuild a healthier, happier, more deeply intimate relationship after an affair. I highly recommend reading this book." Daniel G. Amen, M.D., Author of NY Times Bestseller Change Your Brain, Change Your Life
Chatting or Cheating is an informative, practical guide for dealing with infidelity. This book is filled with useful, straightforward instructions to heal a wounded heart." -Judith Orloff, M.D., Author of Emotional Freedom
" Thanks to the expertise of Dr. Meyers and her straight-arrow and heartfelt advice, this gem may just save your relationship before trouble even ensues." Mark Robert Waldman, Author - How God Changes Your Brain.
"Finally, someone has written an easy-to-utilize book that has the most accurate 21st century clues and insights on why people begin to stray...this book can help you sort out truth from self-deception and teach you ways to build the trust, intimacy and satisfaction you've always longed for." -Leonard Felder, Ph.D., Author of Wake Up or Break Up: 8 Crucial Steps to Strengthening Your Relationship.