Fast, Discreet Shipping
Our AMS-1 Audio Monitoring & Surveillance Package includes everything needed for professional audio monitoring for industrial, corporate and other authorized investigative applications.
- Includes Professional Discreet Room Microphone
- Includes Professional Audio Monitoring Base Station
- Comes with 12VDC Power Supply
- Omni-directional Sound Pickup up to 30' diameter
- Microphones can be installed up to 1,000 ft from base station
Our Audio Monitoring & Surveillance Package is an audio monitoring system designed for professional, authorized audio monitoring and investigation. This kit consists of a Ultra High-Sensitivity Discreet Microphone, a Desktop Base Station, a 12VDC Power Supply (LE-242), and RCA Cable for connecting to DVRs, VCRs or most other types of recorder. Professional Isolation Monitoring Headphones are optional. The Ultra High-Sensitivity Discreet is an omni-directional, low impedance, electret condenser microphone with a built-in preamp for producing line level output. It is housed in a high-impact ABS dome designed for ceiling or wall mounting. The normal pick-up pattern is approximately 15' from the microphone location towards all directions or within a 30' diameter circle.
The Desktop Base Station is a single zone, non-alarming audio monitoring base station. As a system, it delivers one-way live audio with the built-in 3" speaker - or use standard 3.5mm earphones, or add our professional isolation headphones (optional). It contains input / output jacks for connecting to a DVR / VCR that accepts line level input for audio recording and playback. Other features include adjustable volume control and a 3.5mm headphone jack. A mute switch is also provided to mute the audio heard on the speaker of the headset. The distance between the Base Station and the microphone can be up to 1,000'.
- Omni-Directional Microphone captures sound 15' away or within 30' diameter
- Microphone can be mounted up to 1,000' from Base Station
- Audio output jacks for connection to external recorder
- 3" speaker for monitoring live audio
- 3.5mm headphone jack for private listening (isolation headphones optional)
- Microphone preamp contains sensitivity switch for lowering gain
- Microphone has sturdy ABS housing and is phantom powered from base station
- Designed for Various Applications: convenience stores, fast food restaurants, interrogation rooms, child abuse interviews, sleep disorder centers, speech therapy labs, cashier booths, detention centers, medical treatment rooms, car dealership sales contact rooms, and softcount rooms and cash cages in casinos
- Made in USA
- Ultra-High Sensitivity Microphone
- Audio Base Station
- 12VDC Power Supply
- RCA Cable for Connecting to Recorder
- 25-feet. 22-gauge, shielded microphone cable (longer lengths optional)
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- 25-feet of 2-conductor, 22-gauge shielded cable included, longer lengths optional.
- Note: unshielded cable is not satisfactory for audio systems.
- Microphone Type Electret Condenser
- Output Line level (0 dB @ 1 kΩ), unbalanced
- Frequency Response 40 Hz to 15 kHz ±1 dB
- Current Drain 4 mA
- Supply Voltage 12 VDC, 500 mA
- Dimensions (Ø x H) 4.0 x 1.5" (10.2 x 3.8 cm)
- Audio Base Station Input Sensitivity Microphone: 0.78 Vrms
- Output Power 1 W @ 8 Ω
- Line Output Impedance Audio: 600 Ω or higher
- Audio Input Impedance 10 kΩ
- Frequency Response 100 Hz to 10 kHz
- Headphone Impedance 8 to 600 Ω
- Power Supply 12 VDC, 500 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 8.25 x 5.75 x 1.38" (20.96 x 14.60 x 3.51 cm)
- Weight 1.50 lb (0.68 kg)
- Adapter Type 12VDC Power Supply
- Input 100 to 240 VAC, 60 Hz, 0.3 A
- Output 12 VDC, 500 mA
- UL listed
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): $5.75
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.