New Investigative Releases
Fast, Discreet Shipping
The MemoQ MQ-77N Digital Voice Recorder & Pen silently records up to 140 hours of audio.
Our best-selling Voice-Activated Pen Recorder for over 5 years, the MQ-77N is covert, has no blinking lights, makes no beeps or sounds, and has a 12-hour internal rechargeable battery.
The ultimate security and productivity tool for business people, investigators, students or anyone who needs to discreetly capture high quality audio. The MQ-77N is easy to use and features ultra-long 12-hour battery life and an ultra-high sensitivity microphone. Just click the pocket clip to start recording, then listen back with the included earphone or upload your files to any Mac or Windows computer with the included USB connect cable. Easy to use remote control (included) allows for simple, fast navigation. The included remote is not required for recording or USB upload.
Automatic Recording Level circuitry ensures that your recordings are crisp and clear even when recording soft or distant sources. When you've captured the audio you need, simply plug the pen into any Windows computer to save your recordings to your computer, email them, etc.
- Records human voice frequencies up to 40-feet away
- 12-Hour Internal Battery (USB rechargeable)
- Earphone and remote included
- Upload recordings to Windows or Mac
- Voice Activated Recording or Continuous Record
- ARL technology adjusts recording volume automatically
- Rechargeable battery w/built-in charger
- Battery Life: Record - 12hrs, Play - 8hrs
- 3 Recording Modes (HQ/SP/LP)
- Recording Time: 140 Hours (1GB)
- Intro Scan, Skip, Search
- Auto Scan First, Last File Search
- Auto Power Off Mode
- USB 2.0
- Discreet Battery Level Indicator
- Dimensions: 13.3cm long, 1cm wide
- MQ-77N Black Voice Recording Pen
- High Quality Earphones
- USB cable
- Wired remote
- Instruction Manual
- One Year Warranty
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): Free
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.