New Investigative Releases
Fast, Discreet Shipping
The MQ-99 Pen Voice Recorder is a thick-diameter ink pen, with a highly-sensitive speech-optimized microphone and 144-hour digital recorder inside.
The MQ-99 has no headphone jack, making it an ideal pen recorder for ultra-covert applications.
- Looks, writes and feels like a quality, thick-diameter luxury pen
- Made for discreet recording of human speech up to 50-feet away
- Stores up to 144 Hours of audio recordings (use any PC or MAC computer to save or delete recordings)
- SVOS™ Voice-Activated Recording, starts and stops recording automatically when human voice is detected
- SpeechIQ™ technology boosts human voice frequencies and cuts frequencies outside of the human vocal range
- 19-hour continuous recording battery run-time per charge (recharge with any USB port)
- 30-day battery life in SVOS mode
- ALC™ for automatic recording gain-level control
- Quick charge (about 1 hour) using any USB port or charger
- Luxury pen-sized 14.3mm diameter, 133.5mm length
- Quality feel - 28.5g weight, similar to high-end writing instruments
- Date & Time stamp for legal admissibility
- Windows and Mac compatible
The MQ-99 Pen Voice Recorder is engineered to be ultra-simple in design, and requires a PC or MAC computer to listen to and manage recording files. If you would like the ability to use earphones and a remote control (in addition to a PC or MAC computer) to listen to and manage your recordings, we recommend our VR-7 (MQ-77N) seen here.
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): Free
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.