The VR-8 Voice Activated Recorder automatically records clear voice from up to 50 feet away.
- 288-hour voice recording storage
- High-gain 60db SpeechEQ™ microphone
- Clearly captures voices from up to 50 feet
- Discreet, no lights or noises
- SVOS Voice-Activation starts recording when voices start, pauses when voices stop
- 25-day battery run time in voice-activated mode
- 24-hour battery runtime continuous
- Time/date stamp for legal purposes
- Rotate discreet wheel to start & stop recording
- Listen, save, delete recordings with any MAC or Windows computer
- Recharge with any USB port or charger
Our 288-Hour recorder with SpeechEQ™ is engineered to boost and capture frequencies in the 85 - 255 Hz range, providing effective lecture and investigative recording from up to 50 feet away. Human speech ranges from 85 to 255 Hz - our VR series recorders are specifically engineered to boost and capture within this audio spectrum, and cut out ambient sound outside of this range.
Easily start and stop recording by rotating the discreet key chain loop switch. Listen, save, delete or send your recordings with any MAC or Windows computer. The VR-8 can be powered by it's internal, rechargeable battery, or while plugged in to any available USB port for virtually unlimited battery life.
- VR-8 Professional Voice Activated Recorder
- User's Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
- Wall Charger
- Car Charger
- USB-C Adapter (for phones and newer laptops)
- Micro-USB Adapter (for phones)