New Investigative Releases
Fast, Discreet Shipping
The KJB SC8000HD Hidden Camera Alarm Clock conceals an HD NightVision-IR camera and MicroSD card recorder in a fully functioning alarm clock.
As seen on DIY Network's "I Want That".
The KJB SC8000HD Hidden Camera Alarm Clock w/NightVision features a camera, recorder and invisible infrared sensors (IRs), completely undetectable from the face of the clock. Every part of the Alarm Clock DVR was designed to function easily as a common household clock and a hidden camera & DVR. This solid construction, assembled in America, makes the Clock Radio DVR even more reliable as a hidden camera. Our most popular hidden surveillance camera is now redesigned with invisible Infrared (IR) sensors. These sensors allow the camera to covertly record action on video in near darkness up to 20 feet away.
With its updated styling the hidden camera is completely impossible to detect inside this working clock radio. Video is captured on a removable SD card. Playback is easy with included software. Like all SleuthGear™ models, quality craftsmanship means the Zone Shield® Night Vision Clock Radio will be reliable when it's essential to protect your family or business.
- Motion activated recording
- Invisible IR sensors
- Record in near darkness up to 20 feet away
- 30 frames per second (adjustable 1-30)
- Multiple schedule recording options
- 32GB SD card capacity allows for up to 3 days of recording space
- Embedded video time & date stamp
- KJB SC8000HD NightVision Clock Radio
- 4GB SD Card
- RCA Video Cable
- IR Remote
- Instruction Manual
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): Free
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.