New Investigative Releases
Fast, Discreet Shipping
The Lawmate PV-CG10 USB Car Charger Hidden Camera and Recorder records full HD 1080P video automatically in any vehicle, and functions as a regular USB charger.
- Full HD 1080P Camera and DVR inside a standard Car USB Car Charger
- Records HD video to hidden Micro-SD card
- Adjust the camera lens direction by tilting or rotating the base of the DVR
- The power button, USB port and memory card slot are hidden behind a rotating hard shell with easy covert access
- Works as a real charger - charge up to two devices at the same time
- Recording starts automatically when you start the car. Once the vehicle is turned off, the recording stops and the videos are automatically saved
- Powered from the car cigarette lighter socket
- Compact and flat design
- Includes 16GB SD card, supports up to 64GB SD cards
The car charger has been designed to start automatically when you start the engine. When you turn off the car, it automatically saves the video files to the SD card. Because you do not have to worry about batteries and recording time, because the DVR is driven from the socket as long as the engine is running! In addition, it has a built-in 130 mAh polymer battery which allows the PV-CG10 to record 20 minutes after the car engine is no longer running.
The PV-CG10 comes with a 16GB SD card and supports up to 64GB SD cards.
The camera lens is adjustable and can be rotated or tilted in the desired direction. In addition, the power button, USB port and memory card slot are hidden behind a rotating cover.
There are three ways to switch off the device. Video recordings are stored automatically in all 3 cases:
- When the vehicle engine is switched off
- Unplug the PV-CG10 from the cigarette lighter outlet
- Pressing the Power On / Off button for a long time
When the recording is switched off, the unit remains in stand-by mode for 3 minutes before it turns itself off.
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): Free
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.