Fast, Discreet Shipping
Our HD Smoke Detector Hidden Camera records 720P HD Video when it senses motion, even in complete darkness.
This model features ultra-long 90-day battery life and side-view recording.
With its invisible IRs, this Smoke Detector records crystal clear video in almost total darkness. Although it is powered by long life batteries, the PIR heat sensor conserves battery life by kicking in to action only when body heat is detected. With no visible wires, you can mount the smoke detector on a wall or ceiling. The side view camera covers a wide area and is ideal for seeing the length of a room or hallway. Captured video is stored on the removable SD card.
- Easy install just charge it, mount it, and the SC7100 will do the rest
- 2 second start up for motion activated recording using PIR (heat motion)
- Battery operated for Up to 90 days of operation in standby mode on one battery charge
- Night Vision using invisible 940n IR's
- No visible wires
- Truly the only product on the market for inside long term use
- 4GB SD Card
- Remote Control
- USB Cable
- Video Output Cable
- TL Player Software CD
- USB Card Reader
- .01 LUX
- 720P HD
- Auto White Balance
- 62 Degree Viewing Angle
- Time and Date Stamp
- Resolution: 720P HD
- Recording Mode: Motion, Continuous, Panic
- Firmware Upgradable using SD card
- Frame Rate: 6/8,13/15,25/30
- Image Sensor: 1/4 720x480
- IR remote control
- Micro SD card up to 32GB
- NTSC or PAL
- PIR function
- Power Rechargeable 2.7v Li Polymer Battery
- NTSC or PAL
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): Free
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.