New Investigative Releases
Fast, Discreet Shipping
The Lawmate DVR520 1080P HD DVR & Covert Button Camera Kit is a complete, portable, covert body-worn surveillance solution.
The Lawmate DVR520 Covert Button Camera has quickly become a favorite for professional law-enforcement agents and investigators. This kit contains everything you need to capture HD video footage with time/date stamp and for sensitive surveillance and security applications.
Digital Recorder and Camera Included
1080P HD Recording (720P, 480P selectable)
Photo Mode (16MP, 12MP, 5MP)
LE-Quality Metal Case
2.7" HD LCD Screen
Remote Control Included
Ultra-Long 4-Hour Record Time
5-second Pre-Event Recording
- HD DVR & Button Camera
- Button & Screw Lens Covers
- USB Cable
- AV Cable
- Carrying Case
- HDMI Cable
HD Video Resolution: 1080P, 720P, 480P
- Video Format: H.264
- Time/Date Stamp
- Memory Capacity: Up to 32GB SD Card
- Rechargeable Battery: 2400Mah 3.7V Li-Ion
- Record Time: 4 Hrs
- Standby Time: 35 Hrs
- RF Remote
- DVR Display: 960 x 320 HD LCD 2.7"
- Video Format: NTSC or PAL
- PC File Transfer: USB 2.0
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): Free
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.