New Investigative Releases
Fast, Discreet Shipping
SleuthGear's® best selling hidden camera is now HD.
No one will ever suspect that a typical Electric Box is actually capturing surveillance video.
- HD Resolution 1280x720 for true 720P video digital recording
- Wide angle lens captures more video than ever before with a 140 degree Field of View(FOV)
- Digital CMOS camera with 720P Image sensor for clear digital video playback
- Discreet pinholes: Xtreme Life cameras are designed so the cameras can go undetectable in plain sight
- Long lasting battery using PIR technology allows up to 30days of stand by time
- High SD card capacity up to 64GB
- Easy Video playback now capable of playback on Windows, Apple, Android and other platforms in .AVI file format
- Easy install just charge it, mount it, and the SC7009HD will do the rest.
- Extra long battery life, up to 8 hours of continuous record time or up to 30 days of standby time.
- For more battery life this unit comes with a second battery for quick change so you never miss any action
- 2 second start up for motion activated recording using PIR (heat motion)
- HD playback up to 30 frames per second
- Time/Date stamp on video recording
- Micro SD card capacity up to 64GB
- No visible wires
- Truly the only product on the market for inside and outside long term use
- Water Resistant Technology
- 1280x720 Effective Pixels
- 1/3" digital cmos Image Sensor
- 140° Field of View
- NTSC Video System
- Operating Temperature 22°F - 158°F
- Invisible 940 nm IR's (Night Vision Models only)
- 1280x720 Recording Resolution
- H.264 Video Compression
- Time/Date Stamp
- Up to 64GB memory card capacity (Class XC1) - Confirmed with Toshiba and Samsung EVO
- Adjustable Resolution
- Video Recording Modes PIR Trigger (Similar to Motion)
- Adjustable (up to 30 frames/second) Frame Rate
- TV or Computer Playback Options
- Video Playback AVI.Files
- IR Remote Control
- Operating temperature 32° F - 122° F
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Up to 16 hours Continuous Battery Life
- Up to 90 days Standby Battery Life
- 9-10 hours Battery Charge Time
- 10,000 mAh Battery Capacity
- DC 5V 1000 mA Input/Output
- Remote Control
- Li-ion battery
- AV Output Cable
- CD Manual
- 8GB SD Card
- USB Charging Cable
Xtreme Life DVR can be set up in 5 simple steps.
It helps to have your TV user's manual nearby since you may need to change video input on the TV used for initial set-up.
1. Take the unit from box and ensure you have received all included items.
|Special Note about PIR (Passive Infrared) Technology:
Each Xtreme Life™ DVR has a built in PIR sensor that detects levels of infrared radiation, the use of which makes the battery life so long. Everything emits some level of radiation. The hotter an object is the more radiation it emits. Changes in radiation levels are considered as motion by the DVR, which will then turn on and begin to record. The PIR sensor requires very little power, so the DVR will be off even though the PIR sensor is still detecting radiation. When the PIR detects a change in radiation, the DVR will turn on and begin to record. The DVR takes approximately 3 seconds to turn on and start recording.
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): Free
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.