Fast, Discreet Shipping
Our Z7 Hidden Camera clips to your keychain and records 1080p HD video on the go, even in low-light conditions.
Motion-activated recording eliminates unwanted footage and extends battery life, while the Z7-HD's metal alloy chassis provides top-notch durability.
Simply insert a standard Micro-SD card (optional), charge the battery using any USB port or optional wall/car charger, and hit the record button. Play, save, email or delete surveillance footage using any Windows or Mac computer or use any device with a Micro-SD card reader.
- Covert: Inconspicuous design when used on a key chain or lanyard, or placed on a desk, table or bookshelf.
- 1080p HD with NightVision: Records full HD video and includes Night-Vision IR to capture footage at any time, day or night.
- Motion-Activation: Enable motion-activated recording and the camera will start recording when it senses motion.
- Records to Micro-SD Card: Record your video footage to Micro-SD cards as large as 64GB for an impressive 11 hours of HD video storage, or up to 88 hours at standard definition.
- Full HD 1080p resolution
- Motion-activated recording
- Recharge with any USB port or charger
- IR NightVision for clear video evidence even in no-light scenarios
- Small and portable, hooks to a key chain or lanyard
- Looks like an ordinary car remote
- Takes 12MP still photos
- High-strength composite metal casing
- Rechargeable long-life 400HMA Li-ion battery
- Up to 2-Hour run time (per charge)
- 90-day standby time in motion-activated mode
- Advanced alloy shell
- Z7-Portable HD Security Camera
- USB Cable with RCA connector for easy TV playback
- Instruction Manual
- Memory: Micro-SD card (not included)
- Interface type: Mini-USB
- Video format: AVI
- Compression type: MPEG
- Video resolution: 1920 * 1080
- Frame rate: 30fps
- Photo resolution: up to 12MP
- Photo format: JPG
- Image ratio: 4:3
- Live-stream (webcam) functionality
- Supported OS - Windows, Mac, Linux
- Runtime: up to 2 hours
- Standby Time: up to 90 days
- Charging voltage: DC-5V
Best option for budget video investigating
Posted by *********** Agency on Apr 12th 2018
We give these to our clients to capture video evidence of wrongdoing - and hasn't failed us yet. Image is very clear, super easy to operate, and the nightvision low-light recording works well. When we get the unit back, we remove the MicroSD card and swap with a fresh one. Please always keep these in stock!
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): Free
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.