Shipping Options - Discreet
The SC70004K Hidden Camera Landscape Stone is a complete 4K HD video monitoring solution inside a weatherproof stone enclosure.
- 4K HD video digital recording
- Wide angle lens captures more video than ever before with a 140 degree Field of View(FOV)
- 4K image sensor for clear digital video playback
- Discreet pinholes: Xtreme Life cameras are designed so the cameras can go undetectable in plain sight
- Long lasting battery using PIR technology allows up to 30days of stand by time
- SD card capacity up to 128GB
- AVI file recording for full Windows, Apple, Android and other platform compatibility
No one will ever suspect that a typical Landscape stone is actually capturing surveillance video. From the makers of SleuthGear® comes the highest quality battery-powered LandScape Stone camera available. Although it is powered by long life batteries, the PIR heat sensor conserves battery life by kicking in to action only when body heat motion is detected. With no visible wires, the battery-operated hidden camera system allows you to place the Landscape Stone anywhere so you can begin surveillance immediately.
Captured video is stored on the removable SD card. Easy install just charge it, mount it, and the SC70004K will do the rest. Extra long battery life, up to 8 hours of continuous record time or up to 30 days of standby time. For more battery life this unit comes with a second battery for quick change so you never miss any action
- Fast 2-second start up for motion activated recording using PIR (heat motion)
- 4K HD playback up to 30 frames per second
- Time/Date stamp on video recording
- Micro SD card capacity up to 128GB
- No visible wires Truly the only product on the market for inside and outdoor long term use
- Water Resistant Technology
- Camera FOV 140 degrees
- Firmware Upgrade-capable using Micro-SD card
- Frame Rate: 6/8,13/15,25/30
- Resolution: 4K
- NTSC or PAL
- Recording Mode: Motion
- Image Sensor: 4K with PIR trigger function
- A/V RCA Rechargeable 5V Lithium Battery, Up to 8 hours continuous, 30 days standby
- Micro SD Card (up to 128GB SDHC)
- IR remote control
- Time and Date Stamp
- 4K Landscape Stone Camera DVR
- Remote Control
- 2 x Li-polymer battery
- AV output cable
- User Manual
- 8GB SD Card
The new 4K version is pretty awesome
Posted by Tom R******* on May 7th 2018
We use the SC7000's in lots of different surveillance applications, and the new 4K sensors are a huge upgrade over the older 1080p HD sensors. Really good optics, excellent clarity even with digital zooming, and fantastic low light performance. Great job on these guys.
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): $5.75
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.