Fast, Discreet Shipping
Our 4K HD Smoke Detector Hidden Camera DVR records 4K HD video whenever motion is present, even in complete darkness.
A favorite among both private and public-sector investigators, business operators and home owners, our Smoke Detector Hidden Camera features 90 day battery life per charge.
- Easy install - just charge it, mount it, and press record on the included remote
- 2 second start up for motion activated recording using PIR (heat motion)
- Battery operated for Up to 90 days of operation in standby mode on one battery charge
- 4K HD NightVision featuring invisible 940 nano-meter Infrared
- No visible wires
- The #1 selling product for long-term indoor surveillance
- 4K HD Smoke Detector Hidden Camera DVR
- 16GB SD Card
- Remote Control
- USB Cable
- 4K Image Sensor
- 140° Field of View
- NTSC Video System
- Operating Temperature 22°F - 158°F
- Invisible 940 nm IR Nightvision
- HD 4K Recording Resolution
- Time/Date Stamp
- Up to 128GB micro SD Storage Capacity
- Adjustable (Best, Better, Low) Record Quality
- Video Recording Modes PIR Trigger (Similar to Motion)
- Adjustable (up to 30 frames/second) Frame Rate
- TV or Computer Playback Options
- Video Playback AVI Files
- IR Remote Control
- Operating temperature 32° F - 122° F
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- 90 day Standby Battery Life, 8 hour continuous record
- 3-5 hour Battery Charge Time
- 10,000 mAh Battery Capacity
- DC 5V 1000 mA Input/Output
- Hidden Camera Smoke Detector HD 4K
- Remote Control
- Li-ion battery
- AV Output Cable
- CD Manual
- 16GB SD Card
- USB Charging Cable
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): Free
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.