New Investigative Releases
Fast, Discreet Shipping
SilverCloud® On-Board Diagnostic GPS tracking systemSilverCloud® Sync plugs directly into the vehicles On-Board Diagnostic Port (located under the driver dash or steering column) and provides real-time GPS tracking. You can receive On-Board Diagnostic reports including: low battery, fuel, harsh braking, idling, excessive RPM, tampering and check engine alerts. Web based tracking software allows for improved fleet management, law enforcement and personal vehicle tracking. You will save time, money, and resources, which will make you more effective and efficient.
Affordable month-to-month service with no contracts delivers fast real-time tracking. You can even view your live tracking online from any computer with internet access or download the FREE SilverCloud® Application for your Android, iPhone or iPad from the appropriate App Store for tracking on the go.
- Fast and user-friendly online web browser application with simultaneous 2D and 3D satellite mapping powered by Google Maps.
- ShareSpot® Option gives fleet transportation services and logistics companies the ability to share their live GPS location with anyone via URL or an embedded code on their website.
- SilverCloud Alerts, which indicate speed, low-battery, arrival and departure notifications via text message or email.
- Virtual Geo-Zones, which allows users to create customized zones that can send text messages and emails notifying the user when the vehicle enters or exits a designated area.
- Routing Utility, which gives users the ability to send real-time directions to the drivers mobile phone via text message.
- Unlimited storage of driving history and web-based historical playback with the ability to generate detailed printable text reports.
- The SilverCloud® Sync also provides On-Board Diagnostic reports and alerts:
- Ignition On/Off
- Current Speed and Excessive RPM Warning
- Low Battery and Low Fuel Warnings
- Harsh Braking and Idling Warnings
- Rapid Acceleration and High Speed Warnings
- Tampering and Check Engine Warnings
- Quick Start Guide
- SilverCloud® Sync Fleet GPS Tracking System
- Reporting: Individual and enhanced vehicle report, start/stop, mileage and more
- Communication Protocol: SMS, GPRS (UDP)
- Diagnostics: Blinking LED, SMS or TCP diagnostic messages
- Dimensions:1.8"W x 2.18" L x 1.08" H
- GSM Channels 850/1900 (U.S.) 900/1800 (Europe, Australia, Asia, Middle East)
- Historical Playback:Unlimited historical playback stored at LandAirSeas server
- Operating Temp: -22F to + 158F
- Power 9-16 Volts DC (powered by the vehicles OBD-II port)
- Update Frequency: 5 minute, 1 minute, 10 second and 5 second
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): Free
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.