This ordinary remote control conceals a complete HD video security recorder.
With full HD 1080p resolution and motion-activated recording, the LawMate PV-RC10FHD Remote Control Hidden Camera blends in in just about any setting.
- Remote Control with a Hidden Security Camera
- Battery standby life up to 9 Days in Motion-Activated Mode
- Highly concealed lens – Ideal for Indoor surveillance
- Saves recordings to hidden Micro-SD card (included) - File Type .MOV, JPG
- 1/3” CMOS optical sensor with low-light 3.3 Lux F2.0
- 1080p or 720p recording resolution @ 30fps
- PIR motion activated recording mode with quick-start
- 66° angle of view
- Time and date stamp overlay (switchable)
- Connect to any PC or Mac to view, save videos, or remove Micro-SD card and view on most computers, TV's, etc
- Use as a nanny camera, for law enforcement, loss prevention, and more
- The high definition camera features a 1/3" progressive CMOS sensor and 4mm fixed lens optics for capturing high-quality video at a max HD resolution of 1920 x 1080. Video recordings are automatically saved if the rechargeable battery runs out of power while recording. The PV-RC10FHD supports PIR-triggered recording to minimize false recordings.
- LawMate PV-RC10FHD
- Lithium Ion battery
- USB Cable
- 16GB Micro SD Card
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
The PV-RC10FHD is also known as the DVR271 from KJB Security Products.
1 Year Warranty