LawMate's USB Car Charger Security Camera records clear HD 1080P video inside a vehicle, even at night.
The PV-CG20 rotates for optimal video positioning and is a-fully functional USB charger.
- Full HD 1080P Camera and DVR inside a standard Car USB Car Charger
- Records HD video to hidden Micro-SD card
- Adjust the camera lens direction by tilting or rotating the base of the DVR
- The power button, USB port and memory card slot are hidden behind a rotating hard shell with easy covert access
- Works as a real charger - charge up to two devices at the same time
- Recording starts automatically when you start the car. Once the vehicle is turned off, the recording stops and the videos are automatically saved
- Powered from the car cigarette lighter socket
- Compact and flat design
- Includes 16 GB SD card, supports up to 32 GB SD cards
The car charger has been designed to start automatically when you start the engine. When you turn off the car, it automatically saves the video files to the SD card. Because you do not have to worry about batteries and recording time, because the DVR is driven from the socket as long as the engine is running! In addition, it has a built-in 130 mAh polymer battery which allows the PV-CG20 to record 20 minutes after the car engine is no longer running.
The PV-CG20 comes with a 16 GB SD card and supports up to 32 GB SD cards.
The camera lens is adjustable and can be rotated or tilted in the desired direction. In addition, the power button, USB port and memory card slot are hidden behind a rotating cover.
There are three ways to switch off the device. Video recordings are stored automatically in all 3 cases:
- When the vehicle engine is switched off
- Unplug the PV-CG20 from the cigarette lighter outlet
- Pressing the Power On / Off button for a long time
When the recording is switched off, the unit remains in stand-by mode for 3 minutes before it turns itself off.
1 Year Warranty