Fast, Discreet Shipping
The DD1206 detects Bluetooth and Wi-Fi transmitters undetected by most RF scanners.
The DD1206 uses a separate channel (2.44GHz) frequency pre-selector to detect and locate Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with a much higher sensitivity. The unit then processes the demodulated signal in order to identify which protocol has been detected.In addition the unit can detect all types of 'conventional' bugging devices (FM-modulated transmitters, digital transmitters, GSM-bugs, etc.)
Correlation function discovers FM-transmitters by the presence of sound is different than other detectors this unit can produce a loop-back effect A microphone transmitter will pick up the sound and transmit the beep. The demodulation display will pick up the transmission and flash simultaneously. Also, when the unit detects other transmission different sounds will come from the unit depending the type of transmission detected.
- The perfect tool for searching for digital and analogue transmitters in the
- Frequency range 1: 40MHz 4Ghz, Frequency Range 2: 2.44 Ghz
- Increased sensitivity to Bluetooth/Wi-Fi signals allows the operator to detect
- wireless sources at distance of 50 cm- 2 m
- Detects GSM, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and RF
- 16-segment bar graph indicator providing a wide dynamic range
- 4 work modes: silent, sound, vibration and mixed
- 2 levels of sensitivity (attenuator)
- Durable metallic body
- Microprocessor controlled
- Includes the extra antenna allowing the device to avoid
- interference from external sources in cities or near broadcasting towers etc.
- DD1206 Detector
- Cleaning Cloth
- 2 Antennas
- Screw driver
- 2 Batteries size AAA
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): $5.75
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.