The DD1206 detects Bluetooth and Wi-Fi transmitters undetected by most RF scanners.
The DD1206 uses a separate channel (2.44GHz) frequency pre-selector to detect and locate Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with a much higher sensitivity. The unit then processes the demodulated signal in order to identify which protocol has been detected.In addition the unit can detect all types of 'conventional' bugging devices (FM-modulated transmitters, digital transmitters, GSM-bugs, etc.)
Correlation function discovers FM-transmitters by the presence of sound is different than other detectors this unit can produce a loop-back effect A microphone transmitter will pick up the sound and transmit the beep. The demodulation display will pick up the transmission and flash simultaneously. Also, when the unit detects other transmission different sounds will come from the unit depending the type of transmission detected.
- The perfect tool for searching for digital and analogue transmitters in the
- Frequency range 1: 40MHz 4Ghz, Frequency Range 2: 2.44 Ghz
- Increased sensitivity to Bluetooth/Wi-Fi signals allows the operator to detect
- wireless sources at distance of 50 cm- 2 m
- Detects GSM, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and RF
- 16-segment bar graph indicator providing a wide dynamic range
- 4 work modes: silent, sound, vibration and mixed
- 2 levels of sensitivity (attenuator)
- Durable metallic body
- Microprocessor controlled
- Includes the extra antenna allowing the device to avoid
- interference from external sources in cities or near broadcasting towers etc.
- DD1206 Detector
- Cleaning Cloth
- 2 Antennas
- Screw driver
- 2 Batteries size AAA
1 Year Warranty