Fast, Discreet Shipping
Quickly Find Hidden Cameras, Transmitters & more
The RD-10 finds hidden cameras, alone with audio, video, cell phone and GPS transmitters.
The all RD-10 (KJB DD3100) provides professional grade RF and hidden camera detection in one professional-grade unit. Quickly scan a room for hidden audio, video, cell phone or GPS transmitters, as well as hidden cameras that are wired, wireless, on, off, dead or alive. The view finder on the unit finds any camera lens no matter what type of camera it is. With advanced settings and a rugged enclosure for repeated professional use, this new detector offers the power of professional sweep gear in a highly portable and light-weight size.
- Four Detectors in One
- Finds Hidden Cameras On/Off, Wired/Wireless, Dead/Alive
- Fast RF Scanner Detector - 20 MHz to 6 GHz
- Detects Cell Phone and GPS Transmissions
- Digital And WiFi Detection
- Silent Pocket Vibration Mode
- Sensitivity Adjustment
- RF Signal Strength Meter Color Light Array
- Hidden Camera Finder Blink On/Off
- Small and Lightweight
- Telescoping Antenna
- Instantly Toggles RF Detection To Hidden Camera Detection
- LawMate Manufactures Professional Law Enforcement Grade Equipment
By using the view finder built into the RD10, you can quickly scan and instantly detect hidden spy cameras. it doesn't matter if the hidden spy camera is on or off, dead or alive, wired or wireless. The view finder instantly detects any hidden camera lens and displays the hidden camera through the view finders.
Place the RD-10 in your pocket and when it detects eavesdropping it will alert you by silently vibrating. You will know in an instant if it detects an RF bug, cell phone bug or sends a GPS transmission.
The RD-10 detects digital and WiFi transmissions so you know in an instant it confidential information could be compromised digitally
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): Free
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.