Fast, Discreet Shipping
Find hidden cameras, transmitting bugs, GPS trackers, tapped phone lines, and more with the PRO-10G (DD804) Detector.
- Detects hidden bugs and transmitting devices
- Finds both GSM and CDMA cell phones
- Detects transmitting GPS trackers, video cameras, and audio bugs
- Detects active Bluetooth bugging devices
- Finds transmitting devices up to 40 feet away
- 10-bar strength display
- Easy to use
- Unauthorized GPS Tracking
- Hidden cameras transmitting video
- Hidden audio bugs transmitting voice or audio
- Wire telephone tapping
- Laser microphone tapping
- Unauthorized recordings by voice recorder, tape, digital and parabolic reflector (white noise generator)
- Detection Device Unit
- Telephone Line Adapter
- 1-9 Volt Battery
- Quick start guide and instructions
- Radio Frequency Response 10MHz ~ 10GHz
- Finds analog, digital, WiFi, cellular GSM, GPRS, EDGE, 3G, 4G signals
- Detection Frequencies: GSM 880-915MHz, CDMA 824-849MHz, WCDMA (1920-1980MHz), and DCS (1710-1785MHz)
- Digital Burst Signal Detect for all GSM/3G/4G Trackers/SMS(Text) detection
- Product Dimensions: 2.25" x 4.75" x 1.00"
Excellent bug detector
Posted by ******* Detection, LLC on Oct 18th 2018
We just bought our third unit. Our agency keeps several bug detectors at the office, but the PRO-10G has become our go-to finder because it basically finds everything. If you have a security business or just need to sweep your home or office, this one tool pretty much has you covered. Love the free 2-day shipping, too.
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): $5.75
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.