Fast, Discreet Shipping
The iProtect DD1216 detects 3 different types of signals used in popular audio bugs, hidden cameras, and GPS trackers.
The DD1216 Registers VHF/UHF 50-700 MHz, Mobile and Wireless 700 MHz - 3 GHz and Microwave and Wireless 3 - 12 GHz and displays the found signals one one screen.
iProtect DD1216 Features
- Frequency Range: 50 MHz to 12 GHz
- Detects all types of RF transmissions including analog and digital, audio and video
- Frequency range 50 MHz – 12 GHz
- Separation into 3 bands helps to avoid loss of sensitivity near strong interference
- Choose between all bands and one band display modes
- High sensitivity to 3G and wireless protocols (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.)
- Working modes: SILENT, AUDIO and ALARM
- Adjustable alarm threshold
- Portable, reliable and easy-to-use
- BARGRAPH shows the momentary RF level
- HISTOGRAM displays the RF signal over 5 seconds (in 'ONE BAND' display mode)
- SIGNATURE displays the possible signal type
- Built-in directed microwave antenna
- Shock-resistant CNC milled Duralumin(tm) housing
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery with resource of 6 hours
- Controlled by micro-controllers
- 2 built-in OLED displays
- Frequency Range: 50 MHz – 12 GHz, Band 1: 50 – 700 MHz, Band 2: 700 MHz – 3 GHz, Band 3: 3GHz – 12 Ghz
- Charging Port: USB
- Battery Recharge Time: 4 hours
- Battery Resource: 6 Hours
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-Ion 1150 mAh @ 3.7 v
- Threshold settings: 48 steps
- Microwave Antenna: Built in (band 3)
- RF Connector: SMA (band 1 & 2), 50 Ohm
- Working Modes: Silent, Audio, Alarm
- Display Modes: All Bands, One Band
- Indicators: Main Display & Status Display
- Operating Temp: 14-113°F
- Rod Antenna
- Mini-USB Charging Cable
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): $5.75
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.