Protect from evesdropping or recording with the NG3000 Rabbler.
The NG3000 Rabbler creates an additional barrier of interference which masks your speech. Since the generator creates a 'speech-like' noise, the cleaning of this sound is extremely difficult. Creating another layer of protection from evesdroppers. The housing of the unit is made from a very reliable material and is extremely durable, guaranteeing a long life for the device.
Please note that the NG3000 Rabbler is just a tool, complementing and reinforcing the measures taken to protect you from eavesdropping and recording. To increase the security of your conversation do not increase the volume of your voice. A volume similar to what you would use in a crowded coffee shop is ideal. If possible, lean forward towards your interlocutor or sit closer to each other, then place the generator on the table between you. It is not advisable to use only one NG3000 Rabbler if the number of participants is more than 4. In this situation, it may be necessary to use one or two additional devices. Do not hide the generator in a pocket or bag while in use. The unit should be as close to the speakers as possible so that the conversation is drowned in noise.
- Designed by TSCM countersurveilance professionals and will protect you against all types of eavesdropping when used in correspondence with the recommendations.
- Employs a new approach to the problem of conversation protection.
- Uses a new, speech-like noise which, in the most of cases, has proven to be more efficient when compared to white noise.
- The noise has been 'compiled' using real human conversations and is similar to the noise of a 'rabble' in busy public places. This type of noise is the most effective when creating interference to voice recorders and listening devi- ces, especially when the size of the protective device is critical.
- Is a portable, cigarette-pack sized device which can easily be transported in a pocket or a small bag.
- Has been specifically designed for situations when the safety of conversations is extremely important on the one hand, and on the other hand the protective device should be as small as possible to allow easy transportation while not giving away your intentions.
- As the Rabbler is always nearby, it can easily be taken out and used anytime with the slightest chance of any information leakage.
Kinds of listening devices rendered useless by the NG3000 “Rabbler:
- Voice recorders
- Radio microphones
- GSM/3G “bugs”
- Body-carried video cameras - watches, ties, etc. (jamming of acoustics)
- Wired microphones
- Any other type of audio surveillance
- Leather Case
- 1 9V Battery