New Investigative Releases
Fast, Discreet Shipping
The Protect 1210 is a credit card-sized bug detector that finds and helps locate commonly-used eavesdropping and transmitting devices.
Created for continuous protection and body worn applications.
The Protect 1210 features 4 different detect modes:
Search – is a silent mode
Sound – will produce sound when transmission is detected
Vibrate – will vibrate when motion is detected
Sleep – the unit will wake up every 3 seconds to check the environment
If there is an increased level of transmission an alarm will sound and the unit will stay active as long as the transmission is present. The zero feature is for “zeroing” in on a device - simply press the zero button and the display will clear out and only show when the signal strengthens.
- Detection of all kinds of active radiotransmitting devices including digital signals
- Operation driven by microcontroller
- Card-style durable body. Does not attract people's attention when used or transported.
- Working frequency range 50MHz – 3GHz
- 4 working modes: Normal, Sound, Vibro and Sleep
- 8-segment bar graph indicator for precise measuring of the radio field level and location of a bugging device
- Integrated antenna
- Calibrated sensitivity for rejection of background fields
- “Low battery” indicator
- “Pulse” indicator for recognizing digital transmitters including GSM and RF
- Powered by a CR2430 lithium battery
- Cleaning Cloth
- 2 batteries size CR2430
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): Free
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.