The Economy wireless signal detector is an entry-level finds wired and wireless video and audios signals.
Detects most transmitters from a short-medium distance - please see our other detectors for professional-grade spectrum and range.
RF detectors are simply radio frequency receiving devices. They are designed to detect wireless signals that are being transmitted within a certain frequency range. This unit detects 50MHz to 6.0GHz.
This easy-to-use, wireless signal detection device is an economical, entry-level way to begin a search for hidden bugs.
Wireless transmitters vary in signal strength; some are designed to transmit as far as three miles away while others can only be received one room away. Micro spy cams are designed to output at low signal strengths to make them more difficult to detect. In this case, the detector will need to be extra sensitive, and you may need to be nearly on top of the device. However, if the detector is too sensitive it will give false alarms and waste your time.
- Detects hidden video cameras dead or alive
- Wide range sweep for bugs from 1MHz-6500MHz.
- Detects wired & wireless hidden video cameras
- Silent alert vibration mode
- Alarm alert mode
- Silent LED alert mode
- Instant auto-detecting function
- Wide band RF bug detector with working frequency between 1MHz-6500MHz
- Also sweeps and detects VHF, UHF, WiFi, Bluetooth and GSM bugs.
- Very small light weight and portable size.
- Detecting sensitivity adjustable
- Multi-alarming mode: vibrating, beeping & LED light indicator
- Built in Li-Ion Battery
- 1 x RFLD detection device
- 1 x Set of earbuds
- 1 x Instruction booklet
- 1 x Power cord