Fast, Discreet Shipping
The iPhone Recovery Stick recovers deleted data from iPhones & iPads.
Recover lost and deleted texts, call logs, contacts, web history, photos and other more. The recovery process runs from the stick, and downloads your data to the stick, leaving no evidence that data recovery has been performed.
Using the iPhone Recovery Stick is easy:
- Plug the iPhone or iPad you wish to examine into a Windows PC (USB)
- Plug the iPhone Recovery Stick into the PC (also USB)
- Confirm the device, and click to start your recovery. Your recovered data is saved to the stick, not the computer
- When the recovery is finished (usually 15-30 minutes), simply unplug the stick, and leave no trace behind.
Your recovered data is available on the stick for you to view, save, print or email at any time in the future. Recover from as many iPhones or iPads as you'd like, there's no limit.
Using exclusive technology developed by Paraben Forensics, the iPhone Recovery Stick uses the same data recovery technology developed for and used by law enforcement officials and investigators. Data can be recovered directly from the device or from the device's backup files. To use, simply connect the iPhone and the iPhone Recovery Stick to a Windows computer and click start. The software will find and organize recoverable data and current data, and generate an organized report.
- Compatible with all current iPhone & iPad models
- Compatible with iOS 11 and all prior iOS releases
- Recovers Deleted Messages, Call History, Contacts, Web History, Calendar, Photos, Hidden Photos, Voice Memos, Email Accounts & More
- Leaves no trace of recovery on phone or computer
- Unlimited, free lifetime support
- Designed and supported by the worldwide leader in forensic data recovery
- Same forensic technology used by investigators worldwide
- Now recovers data from iPhone & iPad apps, including Facebook, KiK & more
- Uncovers photos hidden in photo hiding apps, like "Calculator"
Deleted data is recoverable until it is overwritten by new data. The iPhone Recovery Stick Recovers Deleted Text Messages, Email, Contacts, Photos, Hidden Photos, Call Logs, Voice Memos and more from the Apple iPhone. Currently supports all iPhone and iPad devices, including those running iOS 11.x and earlier. Powered by Paraben's Forensic Technology, the iPhone Recovery Stick is the easiest, most effective way to recover the most deleted data from an iPhone, iPad or iTouch device. Unlike data recovery downloads, the recovery software runs directly from the stick - leaving no evidence on the phone or computer that a recovery was performed.
What makes the iPhone Stick unique?
It's completely stealth: iRecovery runs entirely from the stick, no installation needed
Recover deleted data - texts, call logs, contacts, web history, photos & more from iPhone, iPad and iTouch devices
Recovers hidden photos from 30+ popular photo hiding apps, including Calculator, Lock Photo Pro, and more
Recover from iTunes backup files if device is not physically present
Free software updates: for the life of the product
Trusted leader in digital forensics: manufactured & supported by a company with 15+ years of digital forensic product development
Forensic technology that's easy-to-use: used by law-enforcement & forensic investigators worldwide
Free lifetime assistance: US-based recovery assistance and technical support provided via phone or email
Powerful search feature: search for keywords like, "drugs", "wife", "husband", "meet", "hotel", etc
What can be recovered?
- Messages (Facebook, KIK, more)
- Call History
- Web History
- Calendar/Appointment Reminders
- Hidden Photos
- Voice Memos
- Email Accounts
- Maps History (iOS 8 and newer)
- List of all installed apps
- Google Chrome
- Facebook Messenger
- Google Earth
- Skype Log Parsing
- Google Maps App
- Jott Messenger App
- LinkedIn Messenger
Dynamic Text Data
iPhone has many unique properties such as model number, serial number, phone number, and iOS version. If an investigation ever needs to be presented as evidence in court such information is essential.
Recover Data From an iTunes Backup File (without the device present)
The iPhone Recovery Stick can recover deleted data even without the phone. Load the iTunes backup files created in Windows and the stick will recover the same types of data it recovers from the phone itself.
Recover current and deleted data from these popular apps apps
Recover current and deleted data from these popular "file-hiding apps"
- Apple iPhone, iPad, iTouch or iTunes backup file
- Standard data cable for iPhone (not necessary for iTunes backup file)
- Computer running Windows
The only recovery product that doesn't leave a trail
Posted by Deb R******* on Feb 16th 2018
If you're looking at this product, you probably have some suspicions about someone doing bad things - family member, spouse, an employee, etc. After spending weeks looking at every recovery option on the web, I realized that this is the only recovery solution that leaves zero trace behind. The software downloads are tempting, but they install to the computer, AND recover the data from the phone to the computer. So basically, even if you uninstall the software, there are records and logs everywhere that can easily be found. So yeah, this stick brought back messages, gps location info and a bunch of photos that confirmed my suspicions, and will be printed and used in court. I hope this review helps you, because it took me a while to understand the concept of why the software runs from a stick, and recovers to the stick. :)
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): Free
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.