New Investigative Releases
Fast, Discreet Shipping
Our Motion Sensor Hidden Spy Camera looks like an ordinary alarm system motion sensor, but secretly records full color video to an SD card.
Now with IR Nightvision, Sony 1/3" CCD sensor and remote control (included) operation.
This motion sensor has a hidden camera that records high-resolution video when it senses motion. A 32GB SD card (not included) will hold up to 256 hours of video. To view (or save, email, etc) the images, simply insert the SD card into any computer using the included SD card reader, or connect the unit directly to a TV, VCR or DVR with the included AV cables.
- Charge Unit
- Position the unit in the area you want to monitor
- Insert SD card, press record button on unit or with remote(2 included)
- Return at later date and view your evidence
- Discreet monitoring for your home or business
- Automatically starts recording when motion is detected
- Records video or images to optional SD Memory card up to 32GB in capacity
- Stores up to 256 Hours of video on single 32GB SD card (sold separately)
- Operates on included power supply or internal rechargable battery
- Connects to PC using the supplied USB cable
- Can be used as a web camera by connecting to a PC
- Motion Sensing Hidden Camera with Nightvision
- 1/3" HIgh-Resolution Sony NTSC Color Camera
- Wall Charger
- USB 2.0 SD Card Reader
- USB & AV Cables
- Wall Mount
- Wireless Remote Control (2)
- User's Guide
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): Free
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.