The iPhone Recovery Stick recovers deleted data from iPhone & iPad devices.
With the iPhone Recovery stick, the recovery process runs entirely from the stick, with no software installation required. Recovered data is saved directly directly to the stick, leaving no clues on the host computer that data recovery has been performed.
- Compatible with all iPhone & iPad models
- Compatible with all iOS versions, including iOS 13
- Recovers Deleted Messages including SMS*, Facebook, KiK & more
- Recovers Call History, Contacts, Web History, Calendar, Photos, Hidden Photos, Voice Memos & Email Accounts
- Leaves no trace of recovery on phone or computer
- Uncovers photos hidden in photo hiding apps, like "Calculator"
- Recover data from an unlimited number of devices
- Free USA-based technical support included
- Designed and supported by Paraben Consumer, a worldwide leader in forensic data recovery
Deleted data is recoverable until it is overwritten by new data. The iPhone Recovery Stick Recovers Deleted SMS (Text) Messages*, Email, Contacts, Photos, Hidden Photos, Call Logs, Voice Memos and more from the Apple iPhone. Powered by Paraben's Forensic Technology, the iPhone Recovery Stick is the easiest, most effective way to recover the most deleted data from an iPhone, iPad or iTouch device. Unlike data recovery downloads, the recovery software runs directly from the stick - leaving no evidence on the phone or computer that a recovery was performed.
How to recover data with the iPhone Recovery Stick:
- Plug your iPhone or iPad into a Windows PC
- Plug the iPhone Recovery Stick into the same PC
- Click "Start" to begin your recovery.
- Your recovered data will be saved directly to the stick
What makes the iPhone Stick unique?
- The iPhone Recovery Stick is discreet. The recovery process runs entirely from the stick, with no installation to the host computer required
- Recover deleted data - texts, call logs, contacts, web history, photos & more
- Recovers hidden photos from 30+ popular photo hiding apps
- Recover from iTunes backup files if device is not physically present
- Free software updates for life
- Manufactured & supported by a company with 18+ years of digital forensic product development
- Used by law-enforcement & forensic investigators worldwide
- Free lifetime assistance
- Search for keywords like, "drugs", "wife", "husband", "meet", "hotel", etc
What can be recovered?
- Messages (SMS*, Facebook, & more)
- Call History
- Web History
- Calendar/Appointment Reminders
- Hidden Photos
- Voice Memos
- Email Accounts
- Maps History
- List of all installed apps
- Google Chrome
- Facebook Messenger
- Google Earth
- Skype Log Parsing
- Google Maps App
- Jott Messenger App
- LinkedIn Messenger
Dynamic Text Data
iPhone has many unique properties such as model number, serial number, phone number, and iOS version. If an investigation ever needs to be presented as evidence in court such information is essential.
Recover Data From an iTunes Backup File
The iPhone Recovery Stick can recover deleted data even without the phone. Load the iTunes backup files created in Windows and the stick will recover the same types of data it recovers from the phone itself.
- Apple iPhone, iPad, iTouch (or any iTunes backup file)
- iPhone/iPad USB cable
- Windows Computer
*SMS (text) messages are recoverable from iTunes backup files with no expiration, or directly from the device within 24 hours of deletion. If you need to recover recently deleted SMS or you are continually investigating an iOS device, we recommend that you perform daily iTunes backups. Copy each backup to a different location so they are not overwritten (if you perform a recovery after each backup, it isn’t necessary to copy the backup to a new location).
Lifetime warranty and technical support