New Investigative Releases
Fast, Discreet Shipping
Our FD-5 USB Flash Drive Hidden Camera looks and functions like an ordinary flash drive, but also records video.
- Records video in 720x480 resolution @ 30 FPS
- Takes still photos at 1280x960 resolution
- Built in rechargeable 2-hour battery
- Records to a standard Micro-SD card (not included, up to 32GB)
- Records approximately 30 minutes per GB
- Records in standard AVI format for easy playback
The FD-5 USB Flash Drive Hidden Camera records high-resolution 1280x960 resolution video for about 2 hours on it's internal, rechargeable battery. Now with motion activation, the camera will automatically start recording when it senses motion, and can also take covert snapshots and functions as a regular thumb drive. Know exactly when events occurred with the built-in time/date stamp, which is imperative for court evidence. Simply insert a standard MicroSD card into the drive and use the easy 3-button configuration to set the device to record. Enable motion activation with the push of a single button. To view your recorded videos, simply plug the Spy USB Flash Drive Hidden Camera into your computer or remove the MicroSD card and insert into any card reader.
- Personal and property protection
- Evidence of workplace harassment
- Secret shopping
- Law enforcement
- Authorized, undercover investigations
- Recording a viral YouTube video
- FD-5 USB Flash Drive Hidden Camera
- Instruction Manual
- Memory Card optional
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): Free
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.