Shipping Options - Discreet
How to Help Your Spouse Heal From Your Affair: A Compact Manual for the Unfaithful
by Linda J. MacDonald
Once an affair comes to light, many unfaithful persons "wake up" and want to save their marriages. Yet, they usually make terrible mistakes in their bungled attempts to win back their partners' trust. Linda J. MacDonald, an infidelity specialist for 23 years, has identified behaviors and attitudes that determine unfaithful persons' success or failure to mend their marriages after the wrecking ball of an affair.
How to Help Your Spouse Heal from Your Affair offers practical advice for those who've strayed and want a second chance. It would take weeks of therapy to learn what successful rebuilders know:
- How to avoid the potholes that doom marriages after affairs
- Critical guidelines for the first hours after discovery
- 15 essential steps for repair after betrayal
- Skills to cope with your partner's obsessions and "triggers"
- Ways to undo the damage from your lies
- The keys to avoid prolonging your spouse's agony (and yours)
- The difference between helpful and harmful apologies
- How to rebuild your broken life, relationships, and integrity
"Shortly after my wife and family found out about my year-long affair, Linda's book, How to Help Your Spouse Heal from Your Affair, came to me like a lifeline at the most confusing and shocking time of my life. I wanted nothing more than to save my marriage, and there had been very little information directed toward me to help me do my part. I found that the book, surprisingly, answered all of the questions that I had. I read it daily for weeks and followed it with full trust and blind faith.
"Some of the steps were incredibly difficult to go through, but every time they proved effective. All I can say now is that the path that the book put me on was God's path for me and the healing of my spouse. I am forever grateful for the insight that it has given me to climb out of the darkest days of my life into the greatest time of our marriage." -Greg (former client, name changed to protect his privacy)
"I regularly provide copies of Linda's book to my clients who are facing this challenge. Unanimously they report, 'That [book] was very helpful.' "
-Earl D. Wilson, PhD., author Steering Clear, & Restoring the Fallen
"This is the most succinct collection of wisdom for helping the unfaithful that I have seen for couples trying to pick up the pieces of their lives after affairs."
-Lance Brown, M.A., Minister of Care, Chapel Hill Presbyterian
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): $5.75
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.