Fast, Discreet Shipping
Our GP-7 Magnetic GPS Tracker records everywhere a vehicle travels, with no monthly fees.
The GP-7's powerful rare-earth magnet and it's ultra-compact size allow easy placement almost anywhere. The GP-7 accurately determines the location of the device within 2.5 meters, while logging detailed travel activities every second. 2 AAA batteries provide up to 10-day (240 hour) of GPS logging under normal driving conditions.
Easily view recorded data using any MAC or PC (USB), and see all travel data on a map including speed, routes taken, distance, date and time of day, length of stops, addresses of stops, and more. View recorded GPS data on any Mac or Windows PC, or upload to the cloud and return the tracker to your vehicle for more logging.
- See Recorded Data with any MAC or Windows PC
- Upload recorded data to cloud for later inspection
- Up to 10-days of location logging with 2 AAA batteries
- No Monthly Fees
- Powerful magnetic mount
- Motion Detection extends battery life
- Water resistant
- Uses Free Google Maps
- Routes Traveled
- Active Driving Time
- Physical Addresses
- Duration of Stop
- Speed - Top & Average
- GP-7 Magnetic GPS Tracker
- Battery compartment key
- Battery Life: Up to 10 days (240 hours)
- Recording Memory: 100 hours (reusable)
- Magnet mount: high-power
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries
- Water resistant
- USB connector
- Motion Detection Mode for battery conservation
Full 90-day warranty against manufacturing defects and free technical support included.
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): $5.75
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.