New Investigative Releases
Fast, Discreet Shipping
The iTrail GPS Logger is a easy-to-use, water resistant GPS Logger with no monthly fee and up to 120 hours of location recording per charge.
Place the iTrail™ GPS Logger wherever you like - your car, childs backpack or even your pet. At only 1.5" x 1.5" small, the logger records location, speed, time, and displays the information on Google Maps or Google Earth.
Use the optional Magnetic Case to securely mount the iTrail underneath your vehicle for simple, covert tracking. This sturdy, weather resistant case is made especially for the iTrail GPS Logger and ensures that your iTrail stays firmly attached underneath your vehicle.
- Small size (only 1.5" x 1.5")
- Motion detection to conserve battery life
- Up to 120 hours of location recording per charge
- Multiple report formats (HTML, PDF, Word, CSV, and more)
- Water resistant for outdoor use
- PC with Windows
- iTrail GPS Logger
- Installation mini-cd
- USB charge/transfer cable
- Built-in motion detection
- 4MB memory
- Built-in rechargeable 750mAh Li-ion battery
- Cold start satellite acquisition time: 35 sec
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- 2 LED indicators for power/status notifications
- Operating Temperature: 14 F to 122 F
- Product size: 1.5" x 1.5" x 0.5"
- Product weight: 1.
- Package size: 8.8" x 6.5" x 0.7"
- Package weight: 5.1oz
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): Free
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.