New Investigative Releases
Fast, Discreet Shipping
See everywhere a moving object has been with no monthly fees.
Place the i-gotU GT-120 GPS Tracker in your vehicle or any moving object, and when it returns, plug it in to your Windows computer. The IGotU GPS Logger will show you everywhere it has been on Google Maps, Google Earth or the included @Trip software.
The IGotU GPS Logger's rechargeable internal battery will provide up to 20 hours of run-time per charge, recording up to 65,000 locations as it travels. Recharge using included USB cable and any USB port, or add an optional car or wall charger.
- See exactly where a moving object has been
- Water Resistant
- Records up to 16,000 exact locations
- 20 hours battery life at default setting (15 sec/point)
- View a recorded trip with Google Maps or Google Earth
- Easy-to-use @trip mapping software included
- Multiple mounting options, suitable for outdoor use
- Water-resistant for rainy days, water sports and vehicle tracking
- Optional: black magnetic case
- Windows PC with USB (see our GPS Logger for Mac)
- Dimensions: 44.5 x 28.5 x 13 mm
- Weight: 20g
- SiRF StarIII 65nm GPS low power chipset
- Built-in GPS patch antenna
- 16MB flash memory stores 65,000 way points
- Built-in 230mAh Lithium-ion battery
- 2 LEDs for on/off/charge/logging status status indication
- Average acquisition time: Cold start: < 35 seconds
- USB cable for charging and PC connect
- Operating temperature: -10 to + 50 degrees centigrade
The use of a GPS tracking device to track a person without their permission may be illegal in certain areas. Please seek legal advice before using any GPS vehicle tracking device as the regulations vary from region to region.
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): Free
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.