Place the GT-120 No-Fee GPS Tracker in a vehicle or asset to see everywhere it's been, with no monthly fees.
The GT-120's rechargeable internal battery will provide up to 20 hours of run-time per charge, recording up to 65,000 locations as it travels.
Recharge using included USB cable and any USB port, or add an optional car or wall charger.
- No activation required
- No monthly fees
- Does not transmit - cannot be detected by GPS and bug detectors
- Weather resistant
- Internal memory stores 65,000 locations
- 20 hour battery plus motion-activated power saving (1 hour driving per day = 20 days between charges)
- Charges in 1 hour using any USB port
- Works with Google Maps
- Magnet Case optional
- Windows Computer (Mac users click here)
- Dimensions: 44.5 x 28.5 x 13 mm
- Weight: 20 g
- SiRF Star III 65 nm GPS chipset
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS antenna
- 16 MB memory stores 65,000 way points
- 230 mAh Lithium-ion battery
- Cold start acquisition time < 35 seconds