Fast, Discreet Shipping
Monitor a moving vehicle in real-time from your iPhone, Android or computer, from anywhere in the world.
The DART is a professional-grade GPS Tracker, and arrives ready for to use out of the box. The DART features a weather-sealed enclosure, 12-day battery life and monthly monitoring plans starting at just $15.
- Watch a vehicle move in real-time from your phone or computer
- 100% waterproof & dustproof enclosure
- 12-day battery life (rechargeable)
- Store and Forward Technology allows monitoring even when there's no cellular coverage
- Geo-Fencing - be alerted when the vehicle leaves a zone
- Continuous tracking every 5 seconds, 10 minute bursts
- Use the free Blackline App or website for tracking
- Choice of monthly plans to fit any budget: $15, $30 or $40/mo
The DART is an all new, fully-portable, personalized security system with mobile phone alerting. Best of all, it's from Blackline, the leading authority in GPS tracking. Keep your eye on the target with the newest member of Blackline GPS covert tracking family. By combining Blackline's leading tracking technologies with a low-cost, high efficiency design, Dart delivers performance, durability and customization. Dart is built to last with a weather-sealed enclosure rated at Ingress 65 and is ready for deployment right out of the box.
An optional rare-earth magnet providing 112 lbs of mounting force ensures that Dart will remain where it has been deployed until its mission has been completed. The high-efficiency 2600 mAh Lithium-ion battery provides an operating time between charges of up to 12 days depending upon device usage. Like all Blackline products, tracking intervals can be customized, allowing the device user to achieve the ideal balance between location updates and battery life. Dart also provides greater value to its users with multiple service plans that provide tracking intervals between ten minutes and ten seconds, keeping costs down while providing just the right amount of accurate location data.
Users can view Dart's tracking information, see device status and change the system settings through Blacklines new Business Portal application. Real-time mapping, continuous tracking, schedule management and configuration of alerting are only a few features that the portal provides with every Dart tracking device.
- Self-contained tracking device is designed to professional performance standards at an economical price
- Increases awareness of a surveillance target's activity
- Quickly map a target vehicle location in the new Blackline Business Portal
- Track-on-motion automatically records target activity
- Customizable scheduling provides user-controlled power management.
- Easy to learn device and user interface
- Ultimate Sense® 2 high sensitivity GPS antenna makes the most of weak signal coverage.
- Easy to use web-based Blackline Business Portal for efficient mapping and administration. No software to install.
- Quickly map previous routes with data from origin to destination.
- Firmware upgradable over-the-air accommodates future enhancements.
- Purchase a service plan card above (optional) or call to activate after delivery
- Plans start at $15 month, unlimited use
- Includes all standard features
- Automatically recurring, monthly credit card billing from Blackline GPS
- Cancel at any time with no cancellation fee
- No contract
All Blackline devices will function seamlessly in the USA and all of the following countries - even when crossing borders. North America: United States of America (USA), Canada, Mexico Central America: El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic,Nicaragua, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay Europe: Aland (Finland), Albania, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Ukraine Africa: Egypt, Lesotho, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Sierra Leone, South Africa Asia: China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
- Unlimited real-time locating produces locations as quick as 20 seconds
- No service cancellation fees
- Wireless coverage in the US and Canada
- Easy-to-personalize online Internet browser-based interface
- Continuous tracking provides 10-second locations for up to 10 minutes at a time
- Tracking scheduler automates tracking for you with tracking intervals as quick as every 10 minutes
- Mobile security alerts and notification via email and text message(SMS)
- Early indication of possible theft through tamper-sensing (vibration) and alerting
- Early theft indication through GPS security perimeter monitoring and breach alerting
- Remote control interface for remote interaction and locating via text message (SMS) from your mobile phone
- Interactive mapping with zoom and panning features
- 6-month location and security data history within Network Account that stores location, speed, direction, altitude, alerts and more
- FREE Location-sharing and Friend-finder app for supported smartphones with an unparalleled, convenient mobile interface
- Hassle-free, automatically recurring credit card billing
- 24/7 live customer care
Best tracker for LE/PI
Posted by CA PI on Feb 7th 2018
Tried them all, Dart's the best for many reasons. Pro quality, fastest updates, best app, best battery. A++
Professional grade GPS tracker
Posted by ********** Agency on Jan 2nd 2018
The Dart is the first true pro-grade tracker our agency has found, and we're sticking with it. Very accurate, "store and forward" is a great feature - if it loses signal in a tunnel, etc, it stores the location, direction, speed data, etc, and forwards it to us when the cellular signal is restored. The app is free and works great, clean and functional. Monitoring is awesome, paying $20/month for the basic plan which gives us all we need. Would give 5 stars if the monitoring was free. :D
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): $5.75
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.