- GPS Logger with no monthly fees
- No activation required
- High-strength magnet, built in
- 4+ week battery (USB rechargeable)
- Second-by-second location recording
- Tracking information includes: routes traveled, speed, direction, active driving time and duration of stops.
The GP-9 GPS Tracker records second-by-second location data, which can be accessed by plugging the device directly into the USB port of any Mac or Windows computer. The location information can then be viewed as a simple activity report, viewed using historical motion playback, or displayed over a satellite image with Google Earth.
The GP-9 GPS Tracker is powered by a 4+ week rechargeable battery, is completely waterproof, and features a built-in high-strength magnet which allows for secure mounting inside, outside or underneath the vehicle.
The GP-9 is a passive device that records the everywhere it's been, speed, driving time, duration or stops and more. No monthly subscription required. Works globally.
No-Fee GPS Tracking Software Included
GPS History Motion Playback
Trips & Mileage Reporting
Position & Address Log
See historical location within 2 meters of accuracy.
See trips, start/stop/drive times, mileage & speed.
See position and speed on a second-by-second basis.
GPS Tracker Uses
- Parents: Monitor your teen for responsible driving
- Spouses: Confirm suspicious behavior and view past driving routes
- Business owners: Track the locations of employees and fleet vehicles
- Private Investigators & Law Enforcement: Log the travel of suspects and parolees
1 Year Warranty