The GT-600 GPS Logger records everywhere it's been for 30 days per battery charge, with no monthly fees.
The GT-600 GPS Logger records the exact location, speed, date and time of any moving object. Simply place the GT-600 in, on or under a moving object - when it returns, plug it in to your Windows computer. The device will show you everywhere it has been on a map, for about 30 days between charges.
Since the GT-600 doesn't transmit or receive analog or digital signals, it is completely undetectable by GPS and signal finders.
GT-600 GPS Logger Features
- GPS Tracker with no monthly fees
- Undetectable by GPS and phone finders
- Weather resistant design
- 30-day battery @ 1-hour driving per day
- 1-hour recharge using any USB port
- View location history with Google Maps or Google Earth
- Export location data
GT-600 GPS Logger Requirements
- Windows PC with USB
GT-600 GPS Logger Specifications
- Dimensions: 46 x 41.5 x 14 mm
- Weight: 37g
- SiRF StarIII 65nm GPS low power chipset
- Built-in GPS patch antenna
- 64MB flash memory stores 262,000 way points
- Built-in 230 mAh Lithium-ion battery
- Includes USB cable for charging and PC connect
The use of a GPS vehicle tracking device to track a person without their permission may be illegal in certain areas. Please seek legal advice before using any GPS vehicle tracking device as the regulations vary from region to region.
90 Day Warranty