The GP-7 Magnetic GPS Logger records the travel history of a vehicle or asset with no monthly fees.
The GP-7 features a high-strength magnet and logs speed, distance, routes taken, addresses of stops, stop duration and more. To review the saved location information, just plug the GP-7 into any MAC or Windows computer.
The GP-7 Logger is powered by 2 AAA batteries, which power the unit for 10 days at 1 hour of driving per day. The GP-7's strong magnet mount allows for secure, inconspicuous mounting inside, outside or underneath a vehicle.
GP-7 GPS Logger records the following:
- Route traveled
- Direction and orientation
- Driving time
- Addresses of stops
- Durations of stops
GP-7 GPS Logger specifications
- Mac & Windows compatible (USB)
- Battery Life: 10+ hours while in motion (about 1,000 hours in standby mode)
- Stores up to 100 hours of location data
- High-strength integrated magnet
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries
- Water Resistant
- Motion detection
1 Year Warranty