New Investigative Releases
Fast, Discreet Shipping
The Economy wireless signal detector is an entry-level finds wired and wireless video and audios signals.
Detects most transmitters from a short-medium distance - please see our other detectors for professional-grade spectrum and range.
RF detectors are simply radio frequency receiving devices. They are designed to detect wireless signals that are being transmitted within a certain frequency range. This unit detects 50MHz to 6.0GHz.
This easy-to-use, wireless signal detection device is an economical, entry-level way to begin a search for hidden bugs.
Wireless transmitters vary in signal strength; some are designed to transmit as far as three miles away while others can only be received one room away. Micro spy cams are designed to output at low signal strengths to make them more difficult to detect. In this case, the detector will need to be extra sensitive, and you may need to be nearly on top of the device. However, if the detector is too sensitive it will give false alarms and waste your time.
- Detects hidden video cameras dead or alive
- Wide range sweep for bugs from 1MHz-6500MHz.
- Detects wired & wireless hidden video cameras
- Silent alert vibration mode
- Alarm alert mode
- Silent LED alert mode
- Instant auto-detecting function
- Wide band RF bug detector with working frequency between 1MHz-6500MHz
- Also sweeps and detects VHF, UHF, WiFi, Bluetooth and GSM bugs.
- Very small light weight and portable size.
- Detecting sensitivity adjustable
- Multi-alarming mode: vibrating, beeping & LED light indicator
- Built in Li-Ion Battery
- 1 x RFLD detection device
- 1 x Set of earbuds
- 1 x Instruction booklet
- 1 x Power cord
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): Free
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.