Fast, Discreet Shipping
Our Pro Lecture Voice Recording Pen is the top choice for recording lectures, meetings, and interviews.
The PCM-008 has a small, integrated display screen & records up to 130 hours of studio-quality PCM audio.
- Records highest quality, lossless PCM audio
- Integrated OLED display screen dims to black when recording
- 130 hours of audio storage (1 GB)
- 13 hour rechargeable battery
- Ultra-high sensitivity SpeechIQ microphone records even the quietest dialogue clearly
- Earphones & remote control (included) plug directly into the pen to listen
- Choose from voice-activated or continuous record modes
- High-quality black aluminum body is same size as a typical high-quality pen
- ALC Automatic Level Control for clear recordings of even the quietest sources
- MAC, Windows and Android Compatible (USB 2.0, no software needed)
- Discreet: no beeps, sounds or noises
- Simply slide pocket clip to start/stop recording
The PCM-008 is the perfect recorder for executives, students, managers and authorized detectives and law-enforcement personnel. Designed with discretion in mind, the PCM-008 silently records up to 130 hours of crystal clear, uncompressed audio. Your digital recordings can be played back with headphones, standard computer speakers, or uploaded to any Mac or Windows computer.
The PCM-008 includes a wired remote control and earphones for easy playback of recordings directly from the pen. The integrated LED screen displays information like filename, time, battery life, quality mode, and dims to black automatically when recording for a covert, professional appearance.
- PCM-008 Professional Pen Recorder (Black)
- USB data/charging cable
- Wired remote control for easy playback (not required for recording or computer upload)
- Quick-Start Guide
- 1 Year Warranty
Best discrete recorder for journalists
Posted by Jason T******** on Mar 7th 2018
So, we keep a lot of covert recorders around our agency, but the PCM-008 is my fav - basically because it has lossless recording (very high quality), is slim like a normal pen, and doesn't need a computer to hear back the recordings. I can plug my earphones and remote directly into the pen, and listen back, delete, skip, etc...and then transfer to computer when I get back to the agency. Kudos to ProofPronto for making this product.
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): Free
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.