New Investigative Releases
Fast, Discreet Shipping
The FSV-U2 is the Smallest Cell Phone Recorder on the market.
Simply plug the FSV-U2 Phone Call Recorder into the 3.5mm headphone jack of your mobile phone, flip a switch, and instantly record both sides of any phone conversion.
- World's Smallest Cell Phone Recording Device
- Works with any phone with a 3.5mm headset jack
- Easily Records Both Sides of a Call
- Also an ultra-sensitive audio recorder
- Voice Activated Recording
- Ultra-long 144-Hour Memory and 20-Hour Battery Life
- PC and Mac Compatible
The FSV-U2 is an all-in-one recorder - no longer do you need to run cables from your phone or earpiece into a separate voice recording device. The FSV-U2 features a patented design that allows it to fit on virtually any mobile phone, even with a case. The 4GB memory allows for up to 144 hours of audio storage and the rechargeable li-ion battery provides up to 20 hours of recording time on one charge. When you are ready to listen to your recordings, plug in the included headphone or simply plug it into any MAC or Windows computer to instantly view, transfer or listen. Also functions as an ultra-sensitive audio/room recorder with voice-activation.
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): Free
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.