New Investigative Releases
Fast, Discreet Shipping
The Sound Pro II Shotgun Microphone Listening System is our most powerful, longest-range, portable listening system.
Now with 55% more gain and ambient noise isolation.
The Sound Pro II's all-new 14" 120dB-gain microphone is actually two microphones in one: a super-high gain microphone faces forward to capture sounds that are "aimed" at, while a second ambient microphone "cancels" noises coming in from the sides, allowing for crystal clear "extended range" listening. The Sound Pro II is fully portable and completely battery powered - no need for extension cords or AC outlets. Use to detect or record wildlife, intruders, for authorized surveillance applications and more.
The Sound Pro II features a switchable background noise filter and output jack for a digital recorder, laptop, etc.
1 - Pro Amplified Long-Range Shotgun Microphone
1 - Microphone Handle/Mount
1 - Professional, Wearable High-Gain Mic Preamp
1 - Folding Headset with Active Noise Canceling(87.4% NR)
1 - Professional-Grade Impact-Resistant Hard Carrying Case
1 - 6-foot Microphone Cable
1 - "AA" battery for microphone
1 - "AAA" battery for headphones
1 - 120V adapter for pre-amplifier
Shotgun Microphone Specifications:
- Capsule: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 20KHz
- Nominal Impedance: 1K Ohm
- Load Impedance: 2.3 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional / Ultra Unidirectional
- Sensitivity: NORMAL -45dB, TELE -38dB
- Power: DC 1.5 volt AA battery / 48 volt Phantom Power
- Weight: 120g
- Length: 360mm
- Diameter: 21mm
- Works with dynamic, Phantom and Headset mics
- Belt-clip for wearable portability
- XLR input
- XLR, 1/4" 1/8" headphone outs
- Use DC adapter (included) or 9V battery (not included)
- Input Impedance: 10K Ohms balanced/unbalanced
- Max Input Level: +4dBV XLR balanced, +10dBV unbalanced
- Max Gain: XLR 60dB, 1/4" 54dB
- Phase Shift:
- EIN: -108dB max.
- THD: <.01%
- IMD (SMPTE): < .01%
- CMRR: >80 dB
- Phantom Power: +24 Volts, 6 mA
- Power: 12-15VDC or 9V battery
- Size: 3.4" X 4.2" X 1.4"
- Weight: 1 lbs (.45 kg)
- Driver Unit: 30 mm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 30 kHz
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Impedance, Power On: 33 Ohms
- Impedance, Power Off: 100 Ohms
- Sensitivity, Power On: 102 dB/mW
- Sensitivity, Power Off: 100 dB/mW
- Plug Type: Gold, Stereo Mini Plug
- Cord Length: 1.5 Meters
- Weight: 134 grams (Including AAA Battery)
This device allows you to connect a digital audio recorder to capture what you hear. Please check your State laws regarding their privacy laws before recording conversations. This unit is not designed or to be used to surreptitiously intercept oral communication as doing so could violate Federal, State, or local laws.
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): Free
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.