Fast, Discreet Shipping
Our flagship VP-9 Voice Recorder Pen features ultra-high quality PCM voice recording while remaining discreet and unobtrusive.
An all-new OLED screen allows for easy navigation, and dims to black while recording.
- Highest Quality PCM Voice Recording
- All-new sleek, matte-black aluminum housing
- OLED display dims to black for discreet recording
- Records crystal clear voice from up to 50 feet away
- 1152 hour recording memory
- 16 hour battery life
- Recharge with any USB port
- Voice-Activated recording starts and stops automatically
- Internal micro-speaker for playback without earphones (does not beep)
Quality Writing Instrument
With it's thick form factor and gloss black aluminum casing, the VP-9 feels as perfect in the hand as it looks to the eye.
Designed to Capture Voice
The VP-9 features a discreet, ultra-sensitive microphone designed to exclusively capture human voice clearly and audibly, even from up to 50 feet away.
The VP-9 looks like an every day, high quality ink pen. The integrated OLED display automatically dims to black when recording, for complete discretion.
Easy to Use
The VP-9's integrated display makes operation simple and intuitive, with no technical or investigation experience necessary.
No Computer Necessary
Listen to your recordings any of 4 ways:
- with standard earphones (included)
- using the integrated micro-speaker
- connect the pen to your Windows or Mac computer to save or send recordings (USB)
- add an optional data adapter to connect the VP-9 to a device with a USB-C or Micro-USB port
- VP-9 Voice Pen Recorder
- Voice-tuned earphones
- 2 ink refills
- User's Guide
- Storage Case
- 1 Year warranty
- Lifetime support
Fast, free, discreet shipping*.
All orders are shipped and billed discreetly. Orders placed by 5PM EST ship same business day.
- 2-Day Shipping*: Free
- Guaranteed Next-Day Shipping: $35
- Hold for Pickup at USPS Post Office (1-3 days): $9.50
- Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office (1-2 days): $25
- APO/FPO (US Government & Military only): $5.75
Hold for Pickup at Post Office: To hold your order for pickup at the closest USPS Post Office, select "Hold at USPS for Pickup" as your shipping method at checkout. Your order will ship to the US Post Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 days).
Hold for Pickup at Fedex Office: Hold your order for pickup at the closest Fedex Office by chosing "Hold at Fedexfor" as your shipping method. Your order will ship to the Fedex Office closest to the shipping address entered at checkout, and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-2 days).
Discreet Billing: To protect the privacy of our customers, we always bill discreetly. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show payment to Atlas Technology Group or Atlas Electronics, not ProofPronto.com.
We Won't Bother You: After checkout, you will receive two emails - first an order confirmation, and then a shipment notification with your tracking number. To check the status of, or to track your order, please use the links contained in your confirmation email.
Fast, easy returns
What can I return? You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
When will I get my refund? Most refunds are issued in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Unused/unopened items in original condition - 80% of the item's original sale price
- Used/opened items - 50% of the item's sale price
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use - up to 50% of the item's sale price
- Used/opened software, data recovery products, or fluid test kits, not due to our error - 0% of the item's price
*orders received after 5 PM EST, shipping to a PO BOX or rural address, or for forensic kits, dropship/special-order items, or with billing or shipping addresses that do not match the address on file with the credit card issuer, may take up to 1 extra business day to ship.